The donation was developed by duplicating an existing Celix component
(pubsub_admin_zmq)[1] to a new component (pubsub_admin_websocket)[2].
Then the contents of the files has been changed to use websockets instead
of ZeroMQ. All this time the ASF header was kept in place.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/celix/tree/develop/bundles/pubsub/pubsub_admin_zmq/src
[2]
https://github.com/dhbfischer/celix/tree/feature/websocket_pubsub_admin/bundles/pubsub/pubsub_admin_websocket/src