Hi -

I see the discussion that an SGA is not needed about 4/2/2015. [1]

I don’t necessarily see the there was a conclusion to that discussion on
private@singa. I certainly don’t see anything related to Singapore in the
grants index in the foundation records. There are plenty of other sgas recorded
from universities.

Regards,
Dave

[1]