A number have joined Alibaba, Kyoto University, Zhejiang University and other companies in
various countries,  and some still continue to contribute.

On Singapore side, IMDA https://www2.imda.gov.sg is pushing the system for adoption by
the local industry/SME.

SINGA-lite (with federated learning facility, for edge computing etc) and SINGA-easy (for the dummies, such as clinicians and subject matter experts who are not AI experts) are on
schedule for releases in three months time.

regards
beng chin

On 2019-09-05 17:22, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

1. The affiliation of the proposed PMC can be found here [1]. It shows that the PPMC members belong to six different organizations (not counting the
affiliations of the mentors)

Thanks for that I can see that 1/2 are from the National University of
Singapore, would the project continue if for some some reason they
stopped contributing?  We’ve had several projects suddenly stop when a
majority of participants have moved elsewhere for one reasons or
another. This is probably not a blocker but something for teh project
to think out and perhaps try to increase the number of PMC members.

Thanks,
Justin