Hi -

An interesting proposal. I am concerned about the very small size of the
Initial Committer list with 3 individuals one of whom I only see small
contributions from on https://github.com/rstudio/sparklyr/graphs/contributors

Do the Mentors intend to be active participants in the community?

Also, Sean will need to join the IPMC which is easy for him to request.

Regards,
Dave