Hi,

> According to [4] the first step of graduating into a sub-project of an
> existing TLP is a vote by the podling.  Given that both podlings have very
> low activity I am not sure we will get the necessary votes to make this
> happen.

I would try and see what happens - the mentors have binding votes so hopefully
they will vote. If we don’t get enough votes or if someone raises an objection
we’ll decide what to do then.

> One question that I'd like to see resolved as part of this vote
> is what status Phoenix plans to grant to Tephra and Omid committers and
> PPMC members.

I would ask all PPMC and committers if they want to be part of Phoenix
PMC/committers and grant those who reply. But if the Phoenix PMC has other
ideas they could also be considered.

If someone at a later point decides to “opt-in” you may want to consider that
as well.

Thanks,
Justin