Hi Justin,

I want to offer me as mentor as well. I'm a NuttX contributor since I
discovered the project in 2010 and actively contributing
drivers/porting since 2013. Also I change a YouTube channel called
NuttX Channel to help beginner to get started.

I think there are developers with more skills than me, I'm BCC they
here and I hope they subscribe to this mailing list and also offer as
mentor.

BR,

Alan