Hi,

>    OK,Will be resolved in the Apache version that does not meet the Apache
> standards, such as font, iconfont, css, js, sass etc

These things may not need to be removed right away or evan at all. You need to
understand how they are licensed and if that licenses is compatible. See
[1][2][3] so anything that permissively licked e.g. MIT or BSD can stay, and
with the work in progress disclaimer you could include GPL software (Category
X) as long as you include it license and tell the end user about it. But
knowing including code that requires a commercial license and distributing that
is probably less than ideal. One could possibly argue it up to the end user to
buy the license and tell them that in the disclaimer, but if it was me and it
was easy to fix I’d just go ahead and fix it.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a
2. https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b