Hi,Justin,Thanks for your check.
    > It seems to me that you may of included code you did not intend to
include in a source release [3]. there are 368 pieces of 3rd party code there.
None are mentioned in LICENSE.

When execute `mvn clean install -Prelease` in the source release,it will
install node and npm, and npm run build,so node/node_modules/npm/node_modules
will exist in dolphinscheduler-ui,
If need mentioned in LICENSE. Is it only add npm source license?Hope to get
your suggest.

________________________________
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2...@outlook.com<mailto:lgcareer2...@outlook.com>

From: Justin Mclean<mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com>
Date: 2019-12-13 11:33
To: general<mailto:general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.0
Hi,

+0 (binding)

it would have been good to see some attempt at fixing the licensing
issues/LICENSE file, but I trust this will be done with future releases.

I’m +0 rather than +1, even with the WIP disclaimer, for a few reasons:
- This release also contain content you probably don’t have permission to
distribute. [1] This has been discussed before [2]
- The release may include GPL code this should be made clear to the user in the
DISCLAIMER, I think it needs to be stronger than "Releases may have incomplete
licensing conditions”
- It seems to me that you may of included code you did not intend to include in
a source release [3]. there are 368 pieces of 3rd party code there. None are
mentioned in LICENSE.
- It seems some people voting checked what in GitHub rather than what was in
the source release
- Several people stated that "All software dependencies are mentioned in
LICENSE or NOTICE” when it’s clearly not the case

I would suggest you cancel this RC and try again, but if you feel you need to
make a release and other IPMC member are happy with the above go for it.

I checked:
-incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists (WIP version)
- LICENSE is missing a while lot of bundled 3rd party software e.g.
FontAwesome, IconFont, cookie,.js, e5 shim, bootstrap etc etc
- NOTICE is fine
- all source files have ASF headers (but they could be added to some .sql files)
- no unexpected binary files
- can compile from source

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./dolphinscheduler-ui/node_modules/wordwrap/test/idleness.txt
2.
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c4067f42d963414d4d5fbaf66ee81f805133918f804e9f5eca2161e9%40%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E
3. ./dolphinscheduler-ui/node/node_modules/npm/node_modules