Hi,

Currently I’m -1 on this release due to the author tags, which may imply it
contains 3rd party code, whose licenses not listed in LICENSE. There's probably
an explanation for why they are there and if given I’ll change my vote.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and disclaimer exist
- LICENSE is incorrect as it contains "Copyright 2019 The Apache Software
Foundation” in the appendix.
- NOTICE has incorrect year
- A couple of files are missing ASF headers [1][2][3][4] (assuming they are
files created at the ASF)
- can compile from source

The code contains a large number of author tags, author tags are usually
frowned on at the ASF. Some are from current committers and others are not.
What this in the original code when donated or have they been added later? Is
any of this code 3rd party code with an incorrect ASF header?

I also had one test fail test_python_mpin_install_BLS381

Thanks,
Justin

1.  incubator-milagro-crypto-c-2.0.1/cmake/determine_word_size/check_16.c
2.  incubator-milagro-crypto-c-2.0.1/cmake/determine_word_size/check_32.c
3.  incubator-milagro-crypto-c-2.0.1/cmake/determine_word_size/check_64.c\
4.  incubator-milagro-crypto-c-2.0.1/scripts/buildMulti.sh