Hi,

I'm working on a presentation to the Huawei Developer Conference in Shenzhen
February 11 on the subject of "Growing Communities The Apache Way".

I'd like to share with the audience some stories of Apache Projects that have
grown their communities, either in the incubator or after becoming a top level
project.

What I'd like is some facts to discuss, e.g. community makeup before entering
incubator, community exiting incubator, any special actions done by the
community to encourage growth, etc. With some details, I can share the
projects' successes with the developers at the conference.

Any help is very appreciated. I'll need any input by Friday January 31 (10 days
from now; a day before FOSDEM).

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell