CCLAs simply tell us that a company is aware that their employees are
contributing to ASF projects.  They don't really help much in the way of
getting code transitioned here.

I think the problem at the root is the fact that the code was relicensed,
removing IBM specific headers.  If the code never had IBM licensing on it,
this would be a very easy +1 but because of the relicensing, it's a -1 from
me until we get an SGA from IBM.  Do we have an ICLA from Stefan Bischof as
well?  It looks like his contributions are post-relicensing but wanted to
check.

John