> > I think the problem at the root is the fact that the code was relicensed,
> > removing IBM specific headers.  If the code never had IBM licensing on it,
> > this would be a very easy +1 but because of the relicensing, it's a -1 from
> > me until we get an SGA from IBM.
>
> I'll talk with Tom about it and get back to you.

I discussed it with Tom and since he did have the internal clearance
he figured it would be easiest to just get an SGA from IBM.

It has just been received by secretary (its in the grants.txt) and
gives us card blanche for https://github.com/tjwatson/atomos.

John and Justin, does this address your concerns?

regards,

Karl