+1 [binding]

Checked

- signatures
- license compliance
- checksums

Thank you.
--
  Cos

On 2020-04-23 12:52, Aaron Radzinski wrote:
Hello all,
This is a call for a vote to release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) version
0.5.0.

The Apache NLPCraft community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache NLPCraft (Incubating) version 0.5.0. We would like to
request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.

Apache NLPCraft is a Java-based library for adding a natural language
interface to any applications. Notice that this is a first ASF release for
the NLPCraft community.

Release information:
1. Vote result thread:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nlpcraft-dev/202004.mbox/%3CCACwEJt9LEqEJw7gVxS%3D56d%2BA%3DZewjBBEbQQJY%3D%2B6o7N7P-%3D0Ag%40mail.gmail.com%3E
2. Release location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/
3. Git tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-nlpcraft.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/v0.5.0
4. JIRA issues fixed in release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12347774

Quick links:
1. ZIP archive:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/apache-nlpcraft-incubating-0.5.0.zip
2. PGP signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/apache-nlpcraft-incubating-0.5.0.zip.asc
3. SHA256 signature:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/apache-nlpcraft-incubating-0.5.0.zip.sha256
4. KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/KEYS

NOTE: the 'dist' location has double 'nlpcraft' folders which may look
suspicious. First 'nlpcraft' is a root for the project, while the second
denotes core project name. Note that we'll be releasing our sub-projects
(i.e. java client) under the root 'nlpcraft' folder so the dist location
will eventually have structure like this:
-- nlpcraft
   |-- nlpcraft
   |-- nlpcraft-java-client
   |-- nlpcraft-web-ui

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion