Justin,

thanks a lot for the comments and keeping us honest. I want to make sure we are on the same page: do you see these issues as critical or they can be addressed in the consequent release?

Thanks,

On 2020-05-05 06:02, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

Fixed in master. However, there are still questions on hoThw NOTICE file
should look like for binary releases.
Generally the way that is handles is too have seperate NOTICE (and LICENSE)
files one for teh source release and one for the binary convienance.

These are the model files shipped with Apache OpenNLP (data, not code).
Perhaps call them “.dat” rather than “.bin”?

Thanks,
Justin

With regards,
  Cos