As mentor for the podling, I have seen the Apache TVM community has worked
hard to address the concerns and comments from previous graduation
discussions.
With another successful release, it has shown that it is ready and capable
to continue its journey as TLP in Apache Software Foundation.

The community has developed and embraced the Apache way of transparency and
the community over code principal.

I am supportive to vote yes for it to be TLP in ASF.

- Henry