Hi Justin:

Thank you for your prompt reply, I understand. And there is one more
question for help:

- NOTICE is missing information from other Apache licensed NOTICE files.
Information from these  NOTICE files [5][6][7][10] will need to be added.

We did it in the way of [6] [10]. What is the relationship between [5] [7]
and [6] [10]? When do you use the former mode to declare, and when do you
use the concise mode?

Thanks!

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年1月28日周四 上午11:46写道: