After having some talk with the project leaders, we will start a
discussion in the dromara community to make a clear initial committer
choosing standard.
Then we will update the initial committer list by asking the selected
committer if they want to join as the initial committer.

BTW, to be more clear,  the incubating evaluation process only runs
some checks on project branding, IP clearance and community related
issues.
There is no endorsement of the project's technology from Apache or the
mentor side if the project is accepted by Apache Incubator.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem