We can try to reach out. It looks like `chardet` can't change their license
and `requests` have a won't fix / no time to fix attitude towards it.

Meanwhile what do we do regarding releases of our artifacts?
I don't see how we can develop a python project without having an indirect
dependency on `requests` package as detailed above.