Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE look OK (but see below)
- All source files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- May be my setup but I was unable to compile

Please don’t use "Copyright 2021 and onwards” in your NOTICE file, while it is
far in the future copyright does have an expiry date.

It's a little unclear, as you may just be include the contents of another
NOTICE file, but it may be that LICENSE is missing some information and the
NOTICE is including license information that should be in the LICENSE file e.g.
JSR-166 and Metrics.

Error compiling:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project kyuubi-zookeeper_2.12: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.kyuubi:kyuubi-zookeeper_2.12:jar:1.3.0-incubating: Could not find
artifact org.apache.kyuubi:kyuubi-common_2.12:jar:tests:1.3.0-incubating in
gcs-maven-central-mirror
(https://maven-central-asia.storage-download.googleapis.com/maven2/) -> [Help 1]

Kind Regards,
Justin