Hi Justin,

Thanks for replying and voting.

> Please don’t use "Copyright 2021 and onwards” in your NOTICE file, while
it is far in the future copyright does have an expiry date.

Will fix it.

> It's a little unclear, as you may just be include the contents of another
NOTICE file, but it may be that LICENSE is missing some information and the
NOTICE is including license information that should be in the LICENSE file
e.g. JSR-166 and Metrics.

As Kyuubi copies some code from Apache Spark, so we also copy LICENSE and
NOTICE content from Apache Spark and append them to Kyuubi's LICENSE and
NOTICE. I don't know if it's the right way?

> May be my setup but I was unable to compile

Setup JDK8, then run `build/mvn clean install -DskipTests`

Thanks,
Cheng Pan