Hi,

> Postgres has not donated anything to our project.

Then it probably should not be mentioned in NOTICE in that way.

> We generally don't copy Postgres files over. So, no we haven't replaced their
> copyright notice.

But you’ve not copied it over either, which is slightly problematic. Especially
when the file headers say this is ASF code and licensed under the Apache
license, when it is not.

I’m not sure what the best solution would be here, best to discuss with your
mentors and other people involved in the project. One solution would be to
place all of this copied code into files that had the correct headers.

Kind Regards,
Justin