> I noticed that Kyuubi includes code from Apache Spark which contains a
NOTICE file that should be included in Kyuubi's. I think you would like to
do so for both src and bin packages in the next release.

We removed the Spark related content from NOTICE file based on the
following discussion

https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75835.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75836.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75837.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg75847.html

> When I tried to build (mvn clean install) the project with jdk 1.8 on
Windows 10, some test cases failed.

Kyuubi is mostly developed on macOS/Linux, we don't test it on
Windows, feel free
to open PR to make it runnable on Windows :)

Thanks,
Cheng Pan