Hi Cheng,

> We removed the Spark related content from NOTICE file based on the
> following discussion

Sorry, I think I missed that discussion. If so, the NOTICE files in other
projects could also be significantly simplified.

> Kyuubi is mostly developed on macOS/Linux, we don't test it on
> Windows, feel free
> to open PR to make it runnable on Windows :)

Get it. Thanks for the invitation, but I'm not ready to submit a PR yet for
not familiar enough with the project.
Maybe it's my build environment that's causing the problem. Anyway, these
do not block the release.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)