Hi All,

After more careful searching and legal consultation, we found the name
"Datark" may have some trademark conflicts and (after some community
discussion) decided to rename the project to "Celeborn", and have updated
the proposal document accordingly [1].

Celeborn is the name of the White Tree in J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy
stories. "Celeb" is the sindarin for "silver", while "orn" is that for
"tree", and we think it's cool to introduce this fantasy tree to the Apache
world. Hopefully people also like this new name.

And we'd like to continue the discussion and look forward to more feedback
(and thanks for the existing ones).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Yu