On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 9:17 PM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > For those programs that have been incubating for more than two years,
> > would it be better for the mentor to sign off with how close the
> > current state of the community is to graduation? The status quo is
> > that we rarely see in the reports what the specific challenges are for
> > podlings to graduate.
>
> The report explicitly asks for "Three most important unfinished issues to
> address before graduating” I’m not sure how much clearer we could be?

Frankly, it's hard for me to tell from most of the reports what the
specific issues are that they face?

For example: Growing the community: more committers, more use cases.

This is a long term goal and for me, my focus is on how many active
PPMCs, the percentage of companies behind the PPMCs, etc. Will this
clog up graduation?
It would be better if the instructor could actively participate in the
discussion of the report.

> Kine Regards,
> Justin

Best wishes!