+0 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating is in the name
- LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER are there and look good
- ASF header in source files but missing in some pom.xml, adding rat
and fixing that would be good
- No binary file found in source distribution
- Hash and signature are OK
- Simple build failed on machine (I didn't have time to check why)

Regards
JB