“- unable to compile from source (Non-resolvable parent POM error). This
may be my setup but you may want to look into this.”

Sorry, This is a document problem, we need add "-Prelease" to the build
command. I will update the document and add it later.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年10月28日周五 04:00写道: