From: Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 5. December 2022 at 04:15
To: general@incubator.apache.org <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] KIE Proposal
We need to go through the IP clearance and help the project to do the
release that follows the Apache police.
It could be a nightmare for the incubator if we donate an "Umbrella Project."
Can we consider donating sub-projects such as kogito one by one?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem