> - What is the relationship between rust source release and source
> codes in bindings?

OpenDAL's source release contains the following components:

- Rust Core
- Python Binding
- Nodejs Binding
- Java Binding
- Other working on bindings (not on tagged version)

> The default compiling seems don't compile all these bindings, are all
> these part of the release?

Different bindings require different setups, as described in our CONTRIBUTING
GUIDE. All of them are included in the source release and will have the same
version as Rust Core.