Hi incubator folks,
over at Infra, we occasionally have requests to retire podlings, and while we do have a specific set of policies for TLPs, it gets a bit vague when it comes to podlings. I have tried looking for the IPMC's own guidelines, but it seems that the retirement guide does not exist ( https://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html 404s!).

Thus, I would like to get the incubator's official opinion on how podling retirements should be effectuated:

- Do we keep the podling foo.apache.org hostname in perpetuity?
- Are repositories and other material removed? handed to the attic? moved to a special incubator-retired-* prefix?
- What happens to the podling websites?

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of ASF Infra.