Hi Sebb,

As an Apache DevLake (incubating) PPMC member, I would like to express my
gratitude for your assistance.

We truly appreciate your valuable help in optimizing the statement.

We have made the necessary updates to our email template for announcements
to ensure the inclusion of the required disclaimers.

You can track this work at
https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/Release-SOP.

Once again, thank you for your unwavering support.

Best regards,

Zikuan

Xuanwo <xua...@apache.org> 于2023年9月22日周五 09:33写道: