Hi Justin:

Thanks very much for your patient review. We have checked the issues you
mentioned. Regarding issue [1], There is an incorrect license header. We'll
fix it soon,  Regarding the issue [2], We have declared the license in the
LICENSE[3] and we have submitted a PR[4] to remove the iconfont link. Could
you please check if the issue has been resolved? Regarding the issue [5] This
file was written by our developers and not copied from any other file.
Perhaps we didn't understand your meaning. Could you please clarify more
details?

[1]
./streampark-console/streampark-console-service/src/main/java/org/apache/streampark/console/core/aspect/StreamParkAspect.java
[2]
./streampark-console/streampark-console-webapp/src/components/Icon/src/SvgIcon.vue
[3]  https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/blob/dev-2.1.2/LICENSE#L214

[4]  https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/pull/3319

[5]
./streampark-console/streampark-console-webapp/src/components/Form/src/hooks/useFormEvents.ts

Best,
Huajie Wang

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2023年11月7日周二 01:15写道: