Hi Justin:

After communicating with our developers, it was indeed discovered that some
frontend files were copied from other projects, resulting in certain
license issues. Thanks again for your patient review. We will resolve these
issue later. This voting will be closed now.

Best,
Huajie Wang

Huajie Wang <benj...@apache.org> 于2023年11月7日周二 12:06写道: