Hi!

I'd say the situation has changed a bit, as those jars are available at
central since version 19.3, IIRC ([#1]).

They are published under Oracle Free Use Term and Conditions (FUCT) license
([#2]), so I'd check again with legal to see if this license is allowed or
not.

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1] https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:com.oracle.database.jdbc