+1, I'm one of the developers. At present, I think the community is
developing well, and this project can help everyone better control the data
lake. I suggest joining the ASF incubator to let more people know about
this project and participate in it

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2024年2月23日周五 16:44写道: