Confirm as a mentor. This project looks interesting and is in good
shape for starting as a podling.

Two questions here:

1. I saw a Google Group channel for this project [1]. What is the plan
to maintain or archive this channel?
2. I saw a Slack workspace for this project [2]. What is the plan to
maintain or archive this channel?

Best,
tison.

[1] graphar+subscr...@googlegroups.com