HI,

I was looking at your initial committer list and noticed, according to GitHub,
that:
- sighingnow is #1 in activity
- acezen is #6 in activity
- lixueclaire is #30 in activity
- Thespica is not a commmiter in the main project. Is the repo elsewhere, and
does that intend to be donated to teh ASF?
- SemyonSinchenko is not a committer in the main project. Is the repo
elsewhere, and does that intend to be donated to the ASF?

While contributions to a project can be in other forms other than code, I can
count six other people who have made 100+ commits to the main repo. Why are
they not included in the initial committer list?

Kind Regards,
Justin