Julien’s has very succinctly described the community growth challenges and
podling direction. For a number of years I acted as mentor for SDAP and was
puzzled by the inability for the community to push releases. This still
concerns me...

That being said, there is definitely potential (the software is being used) and
I do feel that SDAP should graduate.

Please carry my +1 through to a VOTE.

Thanks, and congratulations to the SDAP community… and a HUGE thanks for Julien
as well.

lewismc