> For projects in incubation, is it no longer necessary for the project
> name to have the "incubator-" prefix as it used to be?

Based on the discussions in this mailing list, the only change made is the
removal of `incubator` from the domain. Now, users access `polding.apache.org`
instead of `polding.incubator.apache.org` by default.

The project and releases are still required to include "incubator", and it's
important for the PPMC to clearly communicate that this project remains under
incubation.

In this case, I believe Hertzbeat PPMC made a mistake. I will suggest they
rename it to incubator-hertzbeat.

--
Xuanwo