Hi,

Recently I made two patches to improve the content of StreamPark website:

* https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark-website/pull/347
* https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark-website/pull/349

They should showcase several common mistakes and less-than-awesome we can
improve:

1. Reduce the number of long and difficult sentences. Break them down into
several simple sentences.
2. Reduce the number of marks (code block, bold content) unless it's
necessary. Otherwise the rendered version is super hard to read.
3. Use correct reference to projects, including HBase rather than Hbase,
ClickHouse rather than Clickhouse, and try to name Apache Project in the
form Apache Foo as much as possible.
4. For Chinese content, please follow [1] to ensure that whitespace and
punctuation are used properly.

[1] https://github.com/sparanoid/chinese-copywriting-guidelines

The website has too many pages for one person to handle, but we have no
more than a few dozen pages to revise. I suppose that with more eyes on all
the pages, we can improve the website to a competitive level from the
product perspective and a good state from the compliance perspective.

cc general@incubator.a.o, as I have always learned a lot from many IPMC
members. This is neither order nor outsourcing, but if anyone has time and
energy as I do to help a podling, we can cooperate and make contributions
together :D

Best,
tison.