+1 binding with a few suggestions.

I checked:

* Download links valid.
* Signature and checksum match.
* LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER are included in both source and binary
releases. The content looks good to me.
* No binary files in the source release

Below are two suggestions:

1. You may evaluate to add a DISCLAIM in the announcement template, which
is the same content as DISCLAIMER file in your sources.

This is proposed at [1] and may related to your email template in 4.5 at
[2]. This is not yet a clear and strong conclusion, so as an IPMC member, I
encourage you to give your own feedback on such suggestions.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/3fosfz2jv0yhcrzt6mtwbwtxg4vtwxpy
[2]
https://streampark.apache.org/community/release/how_to_release#4-complete-the-final-publishing-steps

2. You may write a dedicated README.md file for your binary release. It now
contains the same content as the main repo's, which is mismatched from the
binary release's content.

For example, it has:

## 🚀 QuickStart
- [Start with Docker](docker/README.md)
- [Start with Kubernetes](helm/README.md)

which are missing in the binary release. I suppose you should talk about
how to use and configure the release artifacts instead.

Best,
tison.

Shaokang Lv <lvshaok...@apache.org> 于2024年4月25日周四 16:01写道: