Hi,

-1 (binding) from me

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes correct
- disclaimer exists
- LICENSE is missing some info on the MIT license
- NOTICE looks fine
- I didn't compile from source

So a condition of including MIT licensed code is to include the relevant MIT
license text. That seems to be missing for for vue-vben-admin , as I can’t find
it anywhere in the release. Oddly, the license file here [1] is an Apache one,
not an MIT one, and it also fails to mention the MIT code under it.

It looks like additional third-party code might also be in the release, but it
is difficult to tell. I think you should run SCANOSS
(https://www.softwaretransparency.org/download) on your release and look into
its results.

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. streampark-console/streampark-console-webapp/LICENSE