On the one hand, we release sources. We should ensure that the source code
is released (on our platform), or else the pivotal character "open source"
is challenged.

On the other hand, library users do always "download" the software with a
dependency manager, and thus, a heavy download page may never be used. So
it's not surprising PMC members would not want to do something unhelpful
for the real users.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月26日周五 02:01写道: