> It looks like additional third-party code might also be in the release,
but it is difficult to tell.

Yeah. The result gives a lot of noise. I run SCANOSS locally, and don't
find any other third-party code included:

* Many of the reference to streamx is the original project before
StreamPark donated to the ASF.
* Some false positive on testing assertions utils. Match rate < 50%, file
is small, and those utilities are trivial. Even when I go to the "origins",
they are lost or changed a lot. Clearly not the same origin.
* streampark-console is reported to be the same as a few frontend projects,
where we know that it's because we copy the sources from vue-vben-admin and
we convey the license info now.

To sum up, AFAICS there is no more potential violation.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月29日周一 16:26写道: