+1 binding

The GitHub repo name usually matches the project name. Dropping 'incubator'
makes it cleaner.

We'll just make sure to highlight the 'Incubating' status on our website,
in the GitHub description, the README, and all release versions. I think
it's very clear to the developers of the project.

Regards,
Xinyu Zhou