There is a problem with the web site. It loads static content from:

https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Inter:wght@100;200;300;400;500;600;700;800;900&display=swap

The ASF does not allow ASF projects to have web sites contact
googleapis or similar external sites that will try to track our users.

Ideally, you should change your web site to fetch this file from
apache.org - i.e. you can deploy a copy of this file to
https://resilientdb.incubator.apache.org/ and use that instead.