Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned Apache ResilientDB
(Incubating) website, now live at https://resilientdb.incubator.apache.org.

The website has been rebuilt using Next.js and Tailwind CSS for improved
user experience and scalability, with CircleCI integrated for continuous
deployment. We believe these updates will better serve our community and
showcase the project’s capabilities.

Please visit the new site and share any feedback or required changes.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Apratim