Hi,

> Is this considered a blocker for a project to enter incubator? I do
> see it could be a concern during the project's graduation, but for
> entering into incubator as well?

It is a concern on entering the incubator, especially for a project that has
been open source for some time. It would be a much bigger concern at graduation
and, in fact, would stop graduation in most cases.

> Some folks developed the project at their org, they are opesnourcing
> it via Apache Incubator & will build a community with folks from
> diverse organizations during their stay at Incubator, is that not a
> valid path?

It can be very tough to grow a community from almost nothing in the incubator,
so we prefer projects to have an existing community around them.

Kind Regards,
Justin