Hi,

My issue is not that this is a single-vendor project or that people have been
recognised for non-code contributions - both are fine. I would suggest that the
project slims down the initial committer list and not split it into PPMC and
committers. As part of the incubating process, you can vote in new committers
and PPMC members for their contributions.

Kind Regards,
Justin