> > With Java, it's led by Sun who, while far better
> > than most corporate entitites, is not about to lead a charge to
organize
> > the world of Free Java Resources.
>
> Are you saying that your opinion of Jakarta is that it is lead by Sun?

Not at all, I'm saying the direction of the Java language (note my sentance
did not contain the word 'Jakarta') is lead by Sun, which I do not believe
to be in error.
- jc

James Diggans              Phone:    301.987.1756
Gene Logic, Inc.           FAX:      301.987.1701
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Cell:     301.908.2477